Monday, January 25, 2016

Clean Conscience and best damn weekend

I kissed a MAN and I liked it. Damn it. I liked it. And even better???? HE SOOOO LIKED IT!! The problem with fucktard was not me.  I am beautiful. I have got mad skills. And tasting the side of life  he has been living in-no pun intended 😜 , the problem with 'US????' Was never me. Never. I saw my superpowers this weekend.

Actually, I saw someone else's too. There is a whole  new world out there. He checked out as a piece of shit cheater a long time ago. Now I get a look. Free. With a clean damn conscience. And it is f-ing phenomenal. Always thought the issue was me. He made me believe that. He made me think I was disgusting. He made me think I was not sexy at all. He made me feel less than. That I was not enough.

 Oh the fun I had this weekend. I am beautiful. And I have mad skills. And when someone can't even breathe because they think I am so beautiful? Well I know then, the issue was NEVER me. And with a clean conscience, I had the best damn weekend.

No comments: